ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wud it be ok to clay the car today and....

VRS
not polish and wax till friday?

i was thinking it would take the sting out of the long day of cleaning ive got planned for friday?

andy

makavelli said:
not polish and wax till friday?

i was thinking it would take the sting out of the long day of cleaning ive got planned for friday?

andy

me thought the same but it doesnt work . after clayin , recommend the full works :star:

VRS
well i know the paint wont be protected as well as it shud be, but i cant see it collecting any crap in 4 days which wont come off with a quick wash

makavelli said:
well i know the paint wont be protected as well as it shud be, but i cant see it collecting any crap in 4 days which wont come off with a quick wash

washed the other day after tryin the clay last week ..............doesnt feel smooth as when it was clayed tbh . gutted:S

106 GTi
I would try and protect it with a quick coat of wax. Anything then will bond to wax not back on the clean paint.