ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WWDC

Rav4
It does indeed. Worried about performance on the older phones such as the 4 and 4s though.

​It's a massive change, welcomed for sure.

That's it, can't believe I just sat here for 2hrs.

New iOS autumn.
New MBA today.
New OS (Mavericks) autumn.
New Mac Pro unknown.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I think iOS 7 looks brilliant, no release date AK, all they said was this fall.

And hopefully in time with a new iPhone.

Bux

Golf GTD
For those who missed the IOS 7 part, here it is on YouTube:

​All I can say is I WANT IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome! I want it now!

can't help but think they're only really just catching up with the rest atm though.

​looks cool as f**k though

That seems to have come around quick. I'd expect iOS 7 preview by old Jony boy, announcement of OSX 10.9 Cheetara with a show off of the best features, new MacBooks / iMacs to take advantage of said world changing new features, Tim Cook presenting awkwardly.

Maybe. I've no idea.

I was nearly bang on there..

2014 Focus Titanium
Awesome! I want it now!

can't help but think they're only really just catching up with the rest atm though.

​looks cool as f**k though

I'm glad they finally are catching up, they've been behind on useful features for a while. I must say the design is beautiful, looks very slick.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Looks very nice indeed and with me only just moving over to android I can honestly say I may move back depending on what the new phone brings build wise.

Going off what someone else has said I can't help but feel they are just catching up after leading the game for so many years and then recently loosing it.

Hopefully it works as good as it looks and the new iPhone this year brings Apple back to where they belong and at the top!

Rav4
It's certainly interesting.

They have some good features coming up, but it doesn't quite look polished yet.

The designs for the icons and so on, don't feel like Apple's standard concepts.

A bit like when the ATV2 gui was released, it didn't feel right, still doesn't.

​We will see :)

Clio 1.2 16V
Definitely a bigger change than I was expecting, liking what I've seen so far though. Hopefully they'll announce a new phone soon too just in time for my contract ending. Looking forward to the new OSX too.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Without trying to sound like a troll, it's just like Android Jellybean, only a year later!

This announcement was going to define whether or not my defection to Android was merely a blip or something longer term, oh well, maybe iOS8.

I can't help but feel disappointed in Apple once again, a company who I've owned and used stuff for more than 20 years and who has changed the face of computing and the mobile phone market just seems to be content with treading water.

This isn't the Apple I know and love. :(

2014 Focus Titanium
Without trying to sound like a troll, it's just like Android Jellybean, only a year later!

This announcement was going to define whether or not my defection to Android was merely a blip or something longer term, oh well, maybe iOS8.

I can't help but feel disappointed in Apple once again, a company who I've owned and used stuff for more than 20 years and who has changed the face of computing and the mobile phone market just seems to be content with treading water.

This isn't the Apple I know and love. :(

Without Steve pushing the envelope who knows where Apple are going now. I have to say though I am the complete opposite. I'm Android all the way but I'm quite impressed with what iOS7 promises. iOS6 is pitiful.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Without Steve pushing the envelope who knows where Apple are going now. I have to say though I am the complete opposite. I'm Android all the way but I'm quite impressed with what iOS7 promises. iOS6 is pitiful.

Lets face it, is iOS7 had been anything like the iOS5->iOS7 transition then they may as well have given up! iOS6 was woeful. Here's iOS5, but worse..."round of applause and whooping from the audience".

iOS7 looks prettier, from what I've seen the control centre looks awful, but that could just be due to the background with iOS7 using a lot more translucency.

The new features:

Control Centre is a lift of the Android app, Battery Widget reborn.
Safari Tabs lifted straight from chrome.
Multitasking interface is from Jellybean even down to the gesture to close an app!

Don't get me wrong, it needed a facelift, but the icons look out of place, there's no coherency between them, they look like they've been designed by individuals sitting in different rooms without ever collaborating. That safari icon is pitiful.

Does it look like the best version of iOS yet? Yes, by a country mile. Does it look like the best mobile OS? Humn.

I'm now rolling iOS 7. Not interested in comparing it to anything else, but I will say it is very very nice. Makes my device feel like a new phone.

I'm now rolling iOS 7. Not interested in comparing it to anything else, but I will say it is very very nice. Makes my device feel like a new phone.

As my wife was calling me a geek last night, I said exactly the same.

It's fresh, and new. A nice change from the last few years.

The upcoming Mac Pros look really cool. They're surprisingly small, too.

ku-xlarge.jpg