ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.etyres.co.uk

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Anyone used these people to get their tyres? I understand they com and fit at your work/office? And £211.80 for 2 x EXALTO 2 doesnt sound bad? Any comments?

Recaro + Cupped 182
yeah i used them a while ago, its not an e-tyres van that comes out its anyone local on the e-tyres database. worked well for me with my corsa a year ago, but the guy did say they had a habit of sending the fitters out with the wrong tyres, but you can turn them away and theyll come back with the right ones. alot cheaper than kwik-fit to.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
I noticed there is a poster on the notice board at work advertising etyres, but havnt used them. Sounds a good price for the PE's.

Clio 182
I got my PE 2's for mytyres.com for around £74 a corner then paid £8 at my local garage to fit them.

Works out cheaper than etyres

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
Anyone used these people to get their tyres? I understand they com and fit at your work/office? And £211.80 for 2 x EXALTO 2 doesnt sound bad? Any comments?

:headno: how much?????? feckin hell mate. costco = £170 fitted, mytyres = £165 fitted..... you're paying over the odds there!

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
ahhh, cool, il check out mytyres, sounds good, only problem is, I dont have anywhere at work I can park, I have to park in a layby on the main road, do they need more room than that to fit them?

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
They seem very expensive compared to Cost Co & My Tyres!

Dirty E91
I used them when I need some new PE's, was the cheapest about at the time, guy came out to my wifes office and fitted them there in the carpark.

No complaints, would recommend them but obvioulsy will depend on the fitter.