ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

x box in my car,

im thinkng of putting a screen in were the 2 air vents are in the middle of the mk2 clio, how would i run my x box to it, and how would i still be able to use my kenwood hu,

would i run the xbox to the pre out- the were so i plug the tv in to? coz i want to sound to cum out of my normal speakers not just the screen speakers?

Clio DCi 65
mofo u lookin for an xbox by any chance?

I need to get rid of mine!!

Swap it for ur ICE bits if u still got it!

just stick a psp in the glove box, c'mon, xboxes are heaaaaaaaaavy!!! lol;) where you planning on mounting it? under seat?

Clio DCi 65
Well,

With my old xbox i was guna chuck in my clio it was chipped,

Had over 100albums on there and loadsa movies etc,

Its just summin that wen people get in ur car their like "oooh" lol

My car lacks speed so needs a bit of ice!!

Well,

With my old xbox i was guna chuck in my clio it was chipped,

Had over 100albums on there and loadsa movies etc,

Its just summin that wen people get in ur car their like "oooh" lol

My car lacks speed so needs a bit of ice!!

sorry mate, i swapped my ice for this chipped xbox, just seems like a good idea as i get bored of just listening to music, yea was gonna mount it under the seat, so how do i do it?

just stick a psp in the glove box, c'mon, xboxes are heaaaaaaaaavy!!! lol;) where you planning on mounting it? under seat?

there are a fair bit of weight but hey, if i can play p**n in the motor seems like a good idea :rasp: :evil: ;)

there are a fair bit of weight but hey, if i can play p**n in the motor seems like a good idea :rasp: :evil: ;)

but if you do when you're driving you'll crash and die! :dead:

waste of time imo. If I want to watch telly, I will do at home in the comfort of my sofa and not in manky d's car park?

BTW: Where is there a manky d's with a drive through in Maidstone? Still havent found one. Nearest one is Gillingham?

waste of time imo. If I want to watch telly, I will do at home in the comfort of my sofa and not in manky d's car park?

BTW: Where is there a manky d's with a drive through in Maidstone? Still havent found one. Nearest one is Gillingham?
there isnt one, nearist one is near strood, just next door to ammo and gala bingo, :dapprove:

theres a lad on here, names rob (and then 3 numbers i think) fitting one into a mk1, he might be able to help with hooking it up, saw a tread not long ago about controlers or something, sorry cant be any more use than that - a search would prob bring his xbox thread up

there isnt one, nearist one is near strood, just next door to ammo and gala bingo, :dapprove:

cheers fella, I know about that one. Far to far away grrrh,