ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

x-plane

Cupra
No, although I just googled it and saw you can get it on the iphone.. going to give it a shot. :D

Not got a car
suppose to be better than Microsofts simulator.

There is a demo you can download, Its pretty good, A good range of aircraft including future space ships where to can go into space and travel round the earth.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
lol, its a proper flight sim, so unfortunately nothing is really ever 'simples'

I've not played the more recent versions of x-plane but did by a copy a few years back, and it did some things better than MS Flight Sim.

The iPhone app is pretty good, quite impressive for a handheld device, but flying takes some getting used to.

Audi
Good luck :p

Tried Google?

Yeah tried Google and even x-plane website but a lot of these guys are real pilots so they refer you to links regarding real navigation instruction for real world pilots.

Way out of my league. I can fly them and land them but i need to fly around for a long time till i eventually come across a runway.

Will keep searching though. Thanks.

Alex

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
FSX would be much more suited to you

Or even FS2004, both should be available for cheap nowadays.. both have flying school things in it

Audi
I thought about one of them before but i can't get them cos i have a Mac.

I'll just have to try and figure it out. I was going to go down to a private airport when i get home and try and get a bit of advice. Don't know if it's a good idea in case they think i am planning a terrorist attack!!!

Alex

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I thought about one of them before but i can't get them cos i have a Mac.

I'll just have to try and figure it out. I was going to go down to a private airport when i get home and try and get a bit of advice. Don't know if it's a good idea in case they think i am planning a terrorist attack!!!

Alex

Bootcamp + FSX? Or do you have a non Intel Mac?

Audi
I got it to mess around with whilst i'm away at work so wouldn't be able to change it for another 4 weeks. Just have to grin and bare it.

Beginning to get a bit of a grip of it after a while stalking the internet. Hopefully have a much better idea tonight as one of my workmates is a ship navigator.

Cheers Cookie.