ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[XB360/PS3/PC] Crysis 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Gameplay foot-haaaage:

Getting good reviews, as expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
  ST TDCI
Damn that looks good - never played any of the Cryis games before, i guess after watching that they are worth getting?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I wish Corsair would hurry up and release the 900D, I need more cooling power to run this.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The game on 360 looks superb, but then nothing can compete with a PC for graphical capabilities. If you ignore that, the 360 or PS3 graphics are incredible all the same.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Is this going to be slightly more open like the original?

Only played a small portion of the second, seemed restricted in comparison.

Evo 5 RS
I had a quick go on it yesterday, it's definitely nice to look at, but not much has changed from #2. Good bit of fun but nothing to write home about besides some really nice looking long grass.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Nice looking long grass lol. Think ive bought max payne 3 to try and im on the hunt for assasins creed 3. I love bf3 as its all ive played for ages but fancy a change.

Evo 5 RS
The multiplayer is supposedly fun too but I doubt there'll be many people playing it in 2 or 3 months time. I'm in tonight so will probably knuckle into the SP properly.

I haven't bought BF Premium yet. Not really played BF3 since before Christmas

Goliath I
Had this last few days, not sure of it so far...

Is is just my controller or does your player keep floating to the left? It does looks lovely but there's something about t I can't quite put my finger on.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've had it since launch, but have struggled to 'gel' with it, I've played Sim City much more.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It's supposed to be a 'bit' more open than 2 and not as restricted, I haven't got that far yet but it seems to be opening up a bit.

Evo 5 RS
It's 'ok'. More of the same, very pretty though as you come to expect. Although I got about 40% through the SP when my saves broke. Can't fix it, will probably have to re-download the entire cache. So not happy... It's still not a patch on the original IMO.

Not that it's a massive part of Crysis, but the plot in this game is pretty horrific. Just plain stupid

So I'm in a position now to finally buy this. My only reservation is ORIGIN.

I've had serious problems with it in the past, and the thought of using it again makes me weep. I don't want to pirate the game, but I also feel that EA are forcing me into it. Maybe I should buy it and then download a cracked exe?

Evo 5 RS
So I'm in a position now to finally buy this. My only reservation is ORIGIN.

I've had serious problems with it in the past, and the thought of using it again makes me weep. I don't want to pirate the game, but I also feel that EA are forcing me into it. Maybe I should buy it and then download a cracked exe?

My saves broke; can't be bothered to reinstall cache or start again. Origin always breaks

Origin broke another game of mine just the other day. It was updating and I lost contact with my VPN server. Game killed. Told me to download it again. The entire 15GB, download it again because you lost contact with Origin during a small update. LOL go f**k yourself Electronic Arts. Easier to download a pirated copy.

A SHED!
Well after playing FC3 which i thought was awesome, crysis 3 just seems cr*p. The storyline is god awful, 3/10 for me.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think i got near to the end and gave up. Graphically its very good. The story however isn't and some of the controls are just retarded.
Didn't touch multiplayer but had a go of it on the demo and didn't like that either.
Overall I wouldn't rate it any higher than a 5/10. Really enjoyed Crysis 2 as well which is a shame as I thought this would at least match it.