ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox 360 £251 delivered at boots

VaVa
Yeah Mike... you might be a TOP duded these days.... but know your role jabroni ;)

246.99 Delivered with the discount code.... Just rang the missus to tell her as she's buying me one as a moving in present!

Revels Mum & Sister
So when you boys going to grow a pair and buy a 360 and join me online for naked sessions!

VaVa
Rasclart said:
Me neither. So when are you two boys expecting to get one!

Doubt it will be bofre I move in tbh. But I'll be hunting you down when i get one.

Which games? PGR3 is a must but what else?

Revels Mum & Sister
It can be. At the moment the Webcam isnt out. But when it does you can watch people.

At the moment you can only talk and be naked

VaVa
That's enough for now. Just to know you're there with nothing on!!

And when the webcam comes out, you can watch me lean as I go round corners!! LMAO!! My mates rib me something rotten. lol.

Revels Mum & Sister
You lean. You weak homo.

PGR3, COD 2, test Drive unlimited, Saints row for some gangster pimpage, Dead rising. That would be my defo buys!

Lee

BMW M2C
Rasclart said:
So when you boys going to grow a pair and buy a 360 and join me online for naked sessions!

I've got the 360 cam connected up still. Naked Uno anyone? £1 per minute, I charge extra for cum shots. ;)

VaVa
Cool. I'm gonna pwn you like a 12 year old noob. Or something like that.

I'm so bad at video games that I get invited to play as cannon fodder. lol.

6/468 17poo
Bloody hell clart i could kiss ya just ordered xbox 251-£5 plus 1100 advantage points sweet as a fookin nutt!!!

Cheers mate ;)

Ryan

1.8 Civic EX
damn you people stop making me jealous!!

all I can say is that I really hope none of you have the same trouble I'm having...good luck...

Revels Mum & Sister
Rhino16v said:
damn you people stop making me jealous!!

all I can say is that I really hope none of you have the same trouble I'm having...good luck...

I know your pain Hombre

Picture this you manage to get one on Launch today for only £20 over retail locally from Ebay.

You get it home and it works for one day then dies. So it goes back, I get a replacement but this one isnt packed properly and comes with a fucked drive. So that one goes back

In the mean time I manage to secure a Premium from Argos. And then 3 weeks later I FINALLY get the replacement from MS for the other one.

So the core got sold to my old man. So was a serious ball ache

1.8 Civic EX
Rasclart said:
I know your pain Hombre

Picture this you manage to get one on Launch today for only £20 over retail locally from Ebay.

You get it home and it works for one day then dies. So it goes back, I get a replacement but this one isnt packed properly and comes with a f**ked drive. So that one goes back

In the mean time I manage to secure a Premium from Argos. And then 3 weeks later I FINALLY get the replacement from MS for the other one.

So the core got sold to my old man. So was a serious ball ache

at least you managed to do something about it, I'm still struggling to speak to someone with half a brain cell...been a week now and nothing has happened...