ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBOX 360 Game Choice

Hi,

I'm after some opinions as I know a fair few of you have the new xbox. I'm in 2 minds as to what game to purchase as funds are quite short at the moment. I have PGR3 at present but am looking to expand my collection to include either Call of Duty 2, or Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Does anyone have any feedback on either of the 2 games?

Any feedback appreciated!

Thanks

Nissan Jewk
Ive played COD2, amazing game, gonna get that when I get my 360 next month! Havent played Condemned, but from the reviews I've seen, didnt look too great.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Havent played comdomned but COD 2 i have played online and single player and is brilliant !

Polo GTi
Got into Call of Duty in a big way yesterday, love it, took me a while had it since release day lol, not given it much time due to playing PGR3

Played the Condemed Demo also, looks good, nice and spooky

mk2 172
since 17th december iv had COD2, PDZ and PGR3, i have barely touched the latter 2 as im addicted to COD. xbox live its just awesome with no lag (which is pretty rare im afraid for most games at full capacity, but apart from that its class, nothing pleases me more than sniffing out snipers with the trench gun and blowing them apart hehe

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Condemned is great ... play it late at night ;)

CoD2 is fine .. *yawn* got it on PC though so it was never going to be as good on the X360. I prefer Perfect Dark Zero .... but then I have been a fan of the creators since Goldeneye on the N64.