ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox live account question

Audi S3 225
Hey i payed for xbox live for my old xbox last year and its just expired and renewed itself. Forgot it was direct debit. Im getting a 360 in a few days will my account work on it or do you need a new xbox 360 account? Also can you change your name cos mines crap.

Thanks

Allan

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
you can recover your tag, but if you want to change your name they charge, and your can create a new account.

Audi S3 225
sweet cant wait, buying it off a m8 whos moving out and needs money, so xbox with hdd and wireless etc for 160 quid, almost brand new 1 month old, hehe but i did give him a set of 15 alloys ages ago, so he sort of owes me anyway.

Perfect dark and need for speed it comes with, so should keep me busy for a while.

Ph-Sold!
GRAW and PDZ are COMPLETELY different games though! I've got both and prefer PDZ, but as you say it's done to personal preferences.

Audi S3 225
got xbox 2day sorted xbox live out straight away and its up and running. Played some fight nite online and got my arsed handed to me in the first round 3 knock downs in like 2 mins, this guy must have been a pro or 10 yo kid!

Just bought ghost recon on ebay for 26 quid brand new, hope its good, also wanna get that fifa world cup game thats out soon