ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox media center problem..

Installed vista this morning and got that running smoothly...

Then I moved over to xbox to set up media center. Got that running fine then got round to adding my media.

Added one folder which contained 10 movies to check it worked along with transcode360, which it did so i then added more media.

The problem is now though, when I start up media center, and go to videos, it shows all my videos, loads a thumbnail for about 50% of them, then just freezes. Half the time it brings up an error after a few mins of it hanging that says something along the lines of the network has been flooded (I will post up the error when it comes up again)

Any ideas :S

The Xbox 360 has unexpectedly disconnected from the Media Center based PC. This error can be caused by a network congestion, a network disconnection, or because the PC has been turned off. Would you like to reconnect?

HELP!

I think its because its trying to load a thumbnail for each video. Is there any way of turning off the thumbnail thing, so it just shows the filename?