ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox pre orders

I know its a long long shot but does anybody happen to know if there are any retailers still with pre-order allocations left?

Or failing that, who is likely to have the biggest batch of er..the next batch?

Im thinking Dixons would be most likely.

Renault clio 1.2 mk2
I'd recommend GAME i'd guess they'd have a large allocation or some where like play.com

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
I've pre-ordered through Dixons....

£329 for:-

Xbox Premium Pack (with HDD etc)
Project Gotham 3
Extra Official Wireless Pad

I'm not overly fussed it it does or doesn't arrive on Launch day tbh.

CocoPops said:
I've pre-ordered through Dixons....

£329 for:-

Xbox Premium Pack (with HDD etc)
Project Gotham 3
Extra Official Wireless Pad

I'm not overly fussed it it does or doesn't arrive on Launch day tbh.

329?!

Currys the cheeky buggers are charging 354 for the same deal!

Yaris Hybrid
My bro still needs to order one. I don't trust currys though, they say it will guarantee you one on launch day but Gameplay stopped promising that ages ago.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Take them to the cleaners then for compensation if they don't deliver on that promise, especially if you have it in writing but knowing the mastercare group they'll have some BS small print that will get them out of it.

Personally not gonna bother with the 360 for a few months. I'll let my mates buy them first then place my order when the price falls... how tight of me.

Yaris Hybrid
I think to be honest I wouldnt have a leg to stand on cos its not like they even take money off your credit card and if they did they would just credit it back. I told my bro to wait but he is desperate. Way way back when I ordered mine he wasn't interested and was ranting about the PSP, now I have just had to sell it for him and he wants me to pre order a 360!

Just ordered from Play.com

If it doesnt arrive then it doesnt arrive. I shall just keep an eye out on other stores as they get stock in and maybe get a sneaky one that way.