ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon h11's

LY 182
anybody know if you can get them, i mean the xenon bulb type things not proper xenons ;)
cheers

VX220 Turbo
i've got some bulbs off ebay think theyre called japan 5000k (or something like that) had a lot of people comenting that they almost look like xenons

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
No halogen bulb will be anywhere near an xenon, any kelvin rating they are given is just there for a laugh, and they will be crap.

Decent halogens aint bad (PIAA's), halogens pretending to be xenons are always cheap crap aimed at the chava market.

VX220 Turbo
i dont think the ones on mine are all that bad they're nothing special and i dont pretend they are either but i bought them mainly to get rid of the yellow looking stock ones,

LY 182
i dont agree with that at all, i bought some xenon wannabe halogen bulbs from ebay (halogens painted blue from what i can see) and they do give off a nice white light as opposed to yellow and are a fair bit brighter, when the fogs are on with the headlights the fogs look a horrible yellow colour hence wanting some the same as what i have
these are fitted with the xenon halogen bulbs
ehehehevy9.jpg

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
oh sorry you are going on what they are like to look at. Yes i agree they will look better than the yellow ones.

Im going on the actual performance of the bulb, putting light onto the roads.

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
You might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and make them look good and perform good at the same time.

Some of the new phillips performance road legal bulbs give 85% better visability than standard bulbs.

I used PIAA extreme whites as part of my custom setup and they were superb, much better than real xenon HID's from hids4u (which are still great).

RB 182
I have just fitted h11 bulbs to my 172 fog lights. now match the whitish blue from my xenons and sidelights. would recommend it!

Tangoed Works
I was thinking about getting a xenon conversion for the fogs to match my dipped, but not sure on what colour temp the standards are. Will look a bit gash if not the same.