ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon light not working

Hi, my drivers side dipped beam (the xenon one) stopped working today. I took the bumper off and swapped over the bulb from the passengers side to make sure it wasn't that. Still not working. Tried swapping over the bit that attaches onto the back of the bulb (sorry don't know the name of this part!) but it still didn't work. Also checked the fuse and it's fine. Any ideas?

Thanks
jim

I don't know if this helps with the diagnostic or not but I've just noticed that the auto function of the lights is now no longer working as well. Not sure if this is a normal issue when a light goes or not?

Found out about the auto lights and it looks like I disabled them by accident so that's now working again. Guess it wasn't related to the drivers dipped beam going out at all