BR33NY Car 197 cup Aug 27, 2010 #1 can any one tell me if its difficult to put new xenon headlights in a 197 had a wee look earlier cant seem to get my hand to the lights lol
can any one tell me if its difficult to put new xenon headlights in a 197 had a wee look earlier cant seem to get my hand to the lights lol
Gaz_ ClioSport Club Member Car Extreme mode Aug 27, 2010 #2 What you fitting, hid kit? If so bumper off!
A AK Car M240i Aug 28, 2010 #4 I managed to fit them but in a 1.2 without taking the bumper off, but i'd imagine that with a 2l it'd be harder lol!
I managed to fit them but in a 1.2 without taking the bumper off, but i'd imagine that with a 2l it'd be harder lol!
Da Car Less Aug 28, 2010 #6 I did my 200 HID's without taking the bumper off so it CAN be done - but isn't easy
Gaz_ ClioSport Club Member Car Extreme mode Aug 28, 2010 #7 It only takes about 15mins to whip it off anyway, why struggle?
Da Car Less Aug 30, 2010 #8 gaz-kev said: It only takes about 15mins to whip it off anyway, why struggle? Click to expand... I don't think it's that simple on the 200 mate I looked into it beforehand, but decided against it as the bumper is meant to be a pain to re-fit afterwards.
gaz-kev said: It only takes about 15mins to whip it off anyway, why struggle? Click to expand... I don't think it's that simple on the 200 mate I looked into it beforehand, but decided against it as the bumper is meant to be a pain to re-fit afterwards.