ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon not working :(

BMW M3
Noticed that my passenger light wasnt working today. Had a quick look but its not coming on. Whats the deal with replacing these ? Are they not very expensive.

Warranty ran out last week too !.... i swear renault time these things !

ST
Could just be a loose connection matey, check all connections under the bonnet, then again it could be the starter pack...

BMW M3
Well, i fiddled around as much as i could be bothered and it still didnt work. Then had to go out last night and its decided to work again.. thank god. Didnt fancy replacing a xenon ££

mine did this once. Switched them on and only 1 of them worked. Switched off then on again and they both worked!

strange!

You can try to fit the driver side bulb to the passenger side to test first. If it is the bulb problem, just change the blub.

But if it is not the bulb problem, that will be the ballast problem which is quite expensive. But you can try Ebay. We are using the same one as some BMW and MB, do some search, from my memory, it looks like something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-...009QQitemZ190165640790QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Correct me if i am wrong.

Oh, one more thing - it is by Hella. May try to search for "Hella Ballast" on Ebay.