ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon on a clio 16v

clio 16v
finally xenon on the valver :cool:
clioxenon.gif

clioxenon2.gif

clioxenon3.gif

some photo's when it was dark:D
DSC01857.gif

DSC01858.gif

DSC01860.gif

clio 16v
White16valver said:
Nice! :cool:

How much did it cost you?

Any chance of some pics in the dark from the drivers seat so we can see how bright they are? ;)

paid 195 euro for it.
made some pics from the drivers seat, but it doesn't look so bright.
it's much brighter in real life.
DSC01855.gif

yeah, it's difficult to show as cameras aren't as sensitive as the human eye!

Did you just use the bulbs? Or did you have to use the ballast packs as well?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
joeri_clio16v said:
paid 195 euro for it.
made some pics from the drivers seat, but it doesn't look so bright.
it's much brighter in real life.
DSC01855.gif
can u send me the link for the site where you got em?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
nice one fella, done it on mine and its well worth it:D anyone who wants the kit can get them from www.hid-lights.com got mine from them and only cost £160 delivered, went for the low beam hid conversion, same as above but going to get the high and low beam kit next week for £200.

dk

911 GTS Cab
plus its illegal to have xenons without washer jets(like on the 182 under the lights) on them in this country

172 cup'd extreme
dave182 said:
plus its illegal to have xenons without washer jets(like on the 182 under the lights) on them in this country

only cars from the factory are required to have jets and load level adjusters not after market

No, the bulbs are only about £80 each - it's just that newer cars appear to run sealed units which you can't open up so you have to buy a new one at some massive cost. (or so I'm led to believe!)