ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Questions...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
All fixed now. Rollin' with 8000k's. They look nice and blue, but not OTT.

One problem though, I went to jack the car up, to get the bumper off, because my car's so low... and the jack sheared. FFS.

Soooo, I tried to fit the new bulb to the side that already worked, but was now the wrong colour. Failure. Got the old bulb out, but my hands are too big to get the new one back in safely. FFS again.

Going to see if a kind CS member could give me a hand with the jack/bumper situation in the week. Mehhhh.

A Flamin' Red one
Argh, I'm not looking forward to this job in the slightest! I discovered my drivers side xenon has gone and came across this thread whilst searchig for answers.

How did you get on, Christopher? I'm very much in the same boat as you were, even the sheared jack!

Any pictures of the 8000k?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
well i had i hids in and they were from hids4u and they've lasted nearly a year and still havent gone either. i also ended up with two boxes of them, only order 1 tho, their mistake not mines, wasnt charged for the second box either, still have the other one as well.
now using 172 xenon headlights, actually came on here to find out what the bulb fitment was for the main beam for them because they're different from the non sport headlights.

weecraig