ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Washer Nozzles

182 Trophy #113
This one might need a picture to explain as it's a bit unusual, but it's too dark for a picture so for now I'll try my best to describe..

Someone has nicked the nozzles from the top of the headlight washer stalks on my car. From what I can see, they'd be very similar to the windscreen washer nozzles on the bonnet and would be a push fit into the stalk that sticks up out of the bumper. The rest of the washer system functions fine, but rather than getting a directed jet of washer fluid cleaning the headlamps, it just goes anywhere which I imagine could be an MOT fail.

Does anyone know if you can you buy the xenon washer jet nozzles on their own?

182 Trophy #113
I don't suppose any of you gents have part numbers to hand? For either standard parts or Megane 225 units.

WRX
Renparts on here do them too I think. Drop them a PM or phone tomorrow, they should be able to post them to you.

Only part no I have, the number and price could possibly have changed by now.

1x drivers xenon washer - 7701207152 - £13.12

Pm westsrenault he will sort you out if you want them posted to you new.