ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon's and angel lights

1.8 8v RSi
angel eyes give you the circle of light......xenons dont and just give u a brighter bluetint is light or a pure white light
angel eyes are for style
xenons are for performance

Rsport182Cup'd
angles belong only to BMW, look right on beemers dont think they look well on many other cars imo, BMW were the first company to launch on cars, the very distinct dullness of a side light with a bright "halo" of light as well twin head lights, 4 halos on 5 series look mean when dark.

xenon, look well, cost a bloody fortune, expensive bulbs (but extra long life) or expensive still as a cost option.

Clio 172
I have angel eyes on my 172, they look pretty good really, it has changed the look of the car for when they are not on aswell.

Angel eyes! On most vehicles fitted with these 9/10 the bulbs are more powerful than their engine.

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Bi-Xenon headlamp on a current model Z4:

ergonomics_bi_xenon.jpg

Angel eyes on a current model 3 series [That's the sidelight setting
isn't it?]

bmw_angeleyes.jpg

Xenon's Ftw everytime imo, on any car.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Angel eyes look poo on anything but a BMW imo. Xenons look the nuts and make driving at night much better,

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
can you tell if a car has xenons by looking for a large spherical cloudy light/bulb?
you cant tell by that no, lots of cars have the spherical lens and behind that lens is a halogen lamp eg vaux calibra old puntos ford puma , by law new cars that have factory xenons will have headlamp washers. MK III clios with headlamp washers have xenons

Both clios have same looking headlamps but
these are halogen
Clio3VA300_print.jpg

and these are Xenons
renault_clio_III-12.jpg

ITB BG 182
Angels on a clio look s**t, Angels on some BMW's look krap never mind any other car.
Years and years ago when i got my first car, i too thought Yea brilliant i will put angel lights on my car, then some one punched me in the face and i could see the light alot better and bourght a 182 with xenons.