ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons?

RenaultSport clio 172
Hi, Ive got an '02 172, can anyone point me in the right direvction for replacement xenon bulbs, and would you know tthe part number??

RenaultSport clio 172
Ali said:
Just go into renault mate. Simpliest option.

I'll give them a shot, but im expecting a nice price as well, any clues as to how much they will be mate?

RenaultSport clio 172
Dink said:
that's cheap for reno

I want to illuminate the road, not the whole town! what about these ones I see on ebay, im a bit suspicous given their low price though

Polo + Micra
your talking a true xenon lamp not a cheap ebay jobbie

they are like £98 on power bulbs

£70

Last edited:

Da

Less
yeah, i'd be very surprised if it was £70 from renault. I've been quoted £130 - £140 from dealers!

RenaultSport clio 172
Im only after a replacement bulb for when I go on the continent, bloody dull prices for a bulb

ging71 said:
Im only after a replacement bulb for when I go on the continent, bloody dull prices for a bulb
Proper Xenons bulbs are expensive £70 a bargin price realy.
I don't know f you need to carry new xenons for the contine I've forgotten to carry spare in the past.