ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas meet Saturday 19th December

Bux

Golf GTD
Not sure if im gonna be able to make it now.

Bought meself some lowering springs and shocks, was gonna get them fitted this weekend...

Megane 225 F1
Organising it last minute dude. Only got the date last week so *blows rasberry and sticks 2 fingers up *

Megane 225 F1
Right ive rang nandos and booked a table for 13:00 ish but he said they arent that busy so its not a problem if we are late. You wont spend more than £10 unless your a fat fucker and pig out lol. 15 spaces but if we need more its fine and if we need less, well who cares.

Im going to say meet at 12:30 in the underground carpark.

So whos coming?

Caterham 270R
Right ive rang nandos and booked a table for 13:00 ish but he said they arent that busy so its not a problem if we are late. You wont spend more than £10 unless your a fat f**ker and pig out lol. 15 spaces but if we need more its fine and if we need less, well who cares.

Im going to say meet at 12:30 in the underground carpark.

So whos coming?

100 % Me and Mr_P

E30 318iS x2
1. WillST
2. R1XPH
3. NickP
4. Jim Cook
5. MrP

Not sure if im gonna be able to make it now.

Bought meself some lowering springs and shocks, was gonna get them fitted this weekend...

Just come Tomarse.

Megane 225 F1
Cheers for coming today guys. Was good even though it was fecking cold. Couldnt feel my feet till i got home

Storm Grey 200
Yeah twas good. Next time we must get a 'NW' turn out...

Bring on the new area reps. who ever they may be?!