ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yamaha R6

JoePeps

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks nice mate, good luck with the sale.

Don't sell it though, get rid of the Clio instead!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  AG200|981 Cayman
Wow, i paid that much for my 05 cbr600rr earlier this year, that is very cheap. Should sell quickly!

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
agreed, whilst the mileage is a tad high. The price is really cheap I'd snatch of your had off if I had the cash lying around!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 FF Inferno
Looks nice mate, good luck with the sale.

Don't sell it though, get rid of the Clio instead!

I had thought of that, but the girlfriend don't drive and the clio's half practical!!

As for it being cheap, yeah it probably is. Does need tyres and a 12k service though, and its the wrong time of year to sell bikes!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  AG200|981 Cayman
I had thought of that, but the girlfriend don't drive and the clio's half practical!!

As for it being cheap, yeah it probably is. Does need tyres and a 12k service though, and its the wrong time of year to sell bikes!
Still, if i hadnt of bought a new bike already this year i'd have bought it at that price, could easily add £2k onto that if it was at the stealers.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 FF Inferno
Still, if i hadnt of bought a new bike already this year i'd have bought it at that price, could easily add £2k onto that if it was at the stealers.

I'll prob try a few dealers if ebay fails. Need a quickish sale as we've found a place we like (has a garage:) so I'm hoping to get another bike)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  AG200|981 Cayman
Good look, i reckon you'll get pretty close to that from the dealers, probably the same when you consider you wont have to pay for ebay/autotrader :D