ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yamaha R6

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks nice mate, good luck with the sale.

Don't sell it though, get rid of the Clio instead!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wow, i paid that much for my 05 cbr600rr earlier this year, that is very cheap. Should sell quickly!

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
agreed, whilst the mileage is a tad high. The price is really cheap I'd snatch of your had off if I had the cash lying around!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 FF Inferno
Looks nice mate, good luck with the sale.

Don't sell it though, get rid of the Clio instead!

I had thought of that, but the girlfriend don't drive and the clio's half practical!!

As for it being cheap, yeah it probably is. Does need tyres and a 12k service though, and its the wrong time of year to sell bikes!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I had thought of that, but the girlfriend don't drive and the clio's half practical!!

As for it being cheap, yeah it probably is. Does need tyres and a 12k service though, and its the wrong time of year to sell bikes!
Still, if i hadnt of bought a new bike already this year i'd have bought it at that price, could easily add £2k onto that if it was at the stealers.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 FF Inferno
Still, if i hadnt of bought a new bike already this year i'd have bought it at that price, could easily add £2k onto that if it was at the stealers.

I'll prob try a few dealers if ebay fails. Need a quickish sale as we've found a place we like (has a garage:) so I'm hoping to get another bike)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Good look, i reckon you'll get pretty close to that from the dealers, probably the same when you consider you wont have to pay for ebay/autotrader :D