ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yaris- Dropped

3 Series touring
Few quick pics of my mates yaris , just thought i'd share!

top.jpg

floor.jpg

engine.jpg

back.jpg

2.jpg

DCi 100
I quite like the JDM style ones people make, but not too keen on them overall.

I learnt to drive in a diesel Yaris, I'm not sure if it differs to the petrol version, but having driven my clio then driven the Yaris again, the pedals were completely numb, no road feeling in them at all. The steering felt somewhat detached from the car, could wobble the wheel about and the car just went in a straight line. Along with the high chair Range Rover style seating position. It felt like I was going to roll over in one going 18mph around a motorway roundabout, where as the Clio felt like it was stationary at 40.

Sorry :dapprove:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Good old Bluewater car park eh Ben? Yaris looks quite tidy actually, not the biggest fan of the car itself though.

Haven't heard from you in ages mate, how are you? Coming to the meet Sunday? (You're not down)

3 Series touring
yeah the yaris is going fully down the JDM route as tiem and money allow,

Wont be able to make it rob :( ive got work, but will be up for a meet soon! havent been in aaaaagesssss

plus need a ride in the new wagon ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
yeah the yaris is going fully down the JDM route as tiem and money allow,

Wont be able to make it rob :( ive got work, but will be up for a meet soon! havent been in aaaaagesssss

plus need a ride in the new wagon ;)

Ohhhh yess!! What time you working til on a Sunday??? We're not meeting til 3:30!