ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YAY New Car

1.8 Civic EX
Hello mate !!finanlly decided to say hi then...

good job your getting the other Clio, that nice patch of oil outside the house is taking over the whole road! haha

Last edited:
  Renault Clio MK2
Well transfer my sound system firstly then probably only 2 things at the mo considering im absolutely skint... lowering it and then probably off to longlife to get a exhaust system fitted then i will be on the hunt for some sexy alloys.

1.8 Civic EX
don't forget the christmas tree before you put the sounds in ;)

you going to get James to do it? I've heard it's bit of a nightmare to get the power lead through from the battery on the mk2's.....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
nice car mate, silvers nice in the dynamique, its crying out for the Apex -60mm kit tho lol a set of 195/50/15 Eagle F1's and transfer your tunes over and it will be mint

RB 182
Ello mate, it's not that hard Rhino just a bit fiddly :rasp: still haven't put my front comps in yet b cos i can't figure out how! C u at a meet perhaps mate? you can join me n matt with the 1.2 club ;)

1.8 Civic EX
Ello mate, it's not that hard Rhino just a bit fiddly :rasp: still haven't put my front comps in yet b cos i can't figure out how! C u at a meet perhaps mate? you can join me n matt with the 1.2 club ;)

fair play, I've not tried with the mk2's I'm still in the land of old skool where you just pull something and it comes off haha!

Renault Clio MK2
sodding christmas tree best believe thats all i sodding hear from the sister... pure nag-age.

yeh james might do it but dnno yet.

Oh yeh me being the dumb idiot i am left my sony head unit ISO connector that goes into the back of the head unit in my old car and sold it. So now i have to buy a new connector so stressful :(