ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow 172 Fareham

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1 172
There is a definitely a Liquid Yellow 172/182 going round in Fareham. I saw them the other night (Tues) and I looked over, near Sainsburys roundabout, was in my Black 182.
I have seen your Sunflower 172 on a number of occasions though Paul. Looks mint! Haven't seen you of recent, but used to see you every morning on my commute to work along 'The Avenue' in Fareham. You wouldn't have seen me as I was cycling back then! Only had my 182 for a week so hope to see you about on the road!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I'll keep my eye out ash. I usually avoid the avenue now and go up longfield Ave instead to miss all the lights

Was def a sunflower MK1 172. I was heading away from Gosport. They acknowledged me in the R26 whoever it was :)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Definitely me buddy. Get along to the next do nut or Burger meet sure will be one soon.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
@Day
Was that you I spotted tonight about 5.30 on longfield ave I think, same place I think as your spot?
I flashed if it was you?

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
@Day
Was that you I spotted tonight about 5.30 on longfield ave I think, same place I think as your spot?
I flashed if it was you?