ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow 182 Brentwood

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Seen a yellow one about, flyered in the past. Does look nice the yellow, even better when clean!

LY V6 with Recaros
I work down St.Thomas Road! I wasn't there today though :( Think I've seen this about before though don't know if it's the same one!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Deb182 said:
I work down St.Thomas Road! I wasn't there today though :( Think I've seen this about before though don't know if it's the same one!

You could probably wave at Matt (Flame172) from your desk ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Lol, I'll keep an eye out! But it seems that you are the only one I ever see from on here! :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm looking forward to spotting you, been keeping a good look out. I'm not counting when I saw your car in the carpark 'cos you weren't in it and I didn't have a proper look at it ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah, I work in the offices above the shops, but I only do 2 days a week there. Where abouts do you work then, I've not seen you about there before either?

Clio 197 F1
yeah i know arcade chambers... just along the way from me... a few doors up towards the church and im there