ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow 182, Kenilworth

Inferno 182
blimey only ever seen a yellow one at FCS and i pass the kenilworth road down the A45 a fair bit from mine to girlfriends and have never seen ya

NEED V6!
i go down kenilworth road everyday to work and back cuz go from kenilworth to coventry.i will be on there bout 830 in the morning and 530 on the way back
will look out for you

Inferno 182
yellow182jon said:
i go down kenilworth road everyday to work and back cuz go from kenilworth to coventry.i will be on there bout 830 in the morning and 530 on the way back
will look out for you
normally in the evenings or weekend im about but my girlfriend goes across cov everyday to work in a racing blue/stripes 182 cup (the coolest teacher at the school) im also in warwick a lot at my mates so will def keep a eye out

Clown Car
I was heading up to the Shell garage on Balsall Common, had just been for a blast along the A46 from Coventry then come up through Kenilworth, i would have stopped at the Shell garage in kenilworth but i could not see if they had Optimax and the place looks deserted, and then onto my parents house.

Inferno 182
yellow182jon said:
i always go to leamington spa and around warwick so suprised i havent seen you more times

in leam a lot as always have to check out FOPP the best shop ever so will def keep an eye out