ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow Audi A3 s3...

Few pics of a lovely car I cleaned up today...its remapped to 270bhp..
was a bit of a pain as it had lots and lots of tiny tar spots..but I got the little buggers off.

006-11.jpg

005-12.jpg

007-6.jpg

009-2.jpg

011-5.jpg

013-5.jpg

Audi TT 3.2 V6
shiiiiit.... look at the intercooler on that ibiza

what powers that putting out then?

MCS R56
My Cup would kill that Ibiza, no matter what power it has. The first speed bump and it would be over. Or the first road marking!

S3 is nice.

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
How much do you/people charge for a full going over (i assume includes PC'ing etc too)?
Now matter how much time/effort i spend on my MR2 it still looks arse at the end of it.

shiiiiit.... look at the intercooler on that ibiza

what powers that putting out then?

About 160bhp:)

Is "Pinky" the blonde or that scruff head behind? :)

Nosy!!:rasp:

quite like the s3, rare in yella

Yeah its immola yellow.

Is it an aftermarket interior.I didnt know they did an individual line

Its a limited edition..with polished carbon interior bits..with leather and newbuck suede.

How much do you/people charge for a full going over (i assume includes PC'ing etc too)?
Now matter how much time/effort i spend on my MR2 it still looks arse at the end of it.

I will take that as a very BIG complement:D :D :D

I get asked constantly to sort friends and familys cars out..I take a pride in the finished result..and can step back and say "I did that".
I have only been into this about a year..and was actually thinking about setting up a small mobile valeting business.

here's a few others...

020-1.jpg

002-15.jpg

033-4.jpg

035-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
You didnt get flamed mate it was just a standard s-line.In S3 guise you always get more of a exclusive colour because of the heritage of a car.

Kind of like an old corsa in yellow would be gash,but a lancia integrale in yellow is mint

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
perhaps, but in the flesh the yellow looks guid imo.

Can get faded if you dont look after it, just like red.

172 cup
Loving the MK2 golf hun.........

Audi is my dream car atm, tis sexy in yellow and white with tints ;)

Snotter's
car looks good, just done a deal on a new s3 in red fully every option except recaros and sat nav for £24,500 brand new