ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow V6 - Stoke on Trent Tesco Thursday 7AM

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Parked in the middle of Tesco's car park.

Saw it as I was getting petrol.

Looked very smart. One of only a handful of V6's I've ever seen on the road.

The only other yellow V6 was at Lakeside in Essex.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Is this the REP you saw?

Wash your mouth out!!!!!
I was still at work 7am on thursday morning in a REAL LY V6.

Told him to grab anyone who goes near it!

That explains that then.

I was going to post that if it was a rep, it was a very good one. And it was a LY, TBH, I'm out of touch with what paint is what with Clio's.

Looked very smart mate, I just drove past it on my way to the petrol station.

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
Only seen the rep in passing, but a bloke i work with has seen it up close and says it's just 'yellow', also that if he had not seen a proper V6 (mine) it would have looked good but just didn't look right.

?
Hey pugs, I see you all the time there if thats your car, do you do nightshifts? Always there in the early hours of the morning. I always try and park close ;)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Parked in the middle of Tesco's car park.

Saw it as I was getting petrol.

Looked very smart. One of only a handful of V6's I've ever seen on the road.

The only other yellow V6 was at Lakeside in Essex.

Was the lakeside one at a meet? Or just out and about, probably Deb!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Just on a drive I think.

Was going over a R/A as you can go into a multi storey - I have no clue if that makes any sense.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
That'll deffo be Deb then, she did work around the corner from there for a while and always had an 2 hour lunch shopping!

Clio with v6 kit
its me in the rep, i parked up behind you pugs one night and there is a couple of differences but i was pleased with the colour, its prety close, i could do with meeting up with you in the day get some photos, so i can see what needs doing next.....the brakes im thinking