ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yes it's a Beetle and No I Wont Cut Your Hair ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah...now seems the right time to show you lot on the forum! Certainly not to everyones tastes but be nice please :eek:

8577090163_70d6bc46f8_z.png

It's just been accepted into the pack of 350 at this years Players show at the Goodwood circuit & Just Stance have posted it on their page, seem's to be going down quite well :) (700+likes in a couple of minutes)

https://www.facebook.com/JustStance?fref=ts

Always wanted to own a beetle, its such a fun car so please dont hate too much :rasp:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love that. You done all the work yourself? Looks lovely.

I had one but as a drivers car, they're a sack of s**t. Good for scene boys and women though.

I like it, but I'm gay so...

I had a lime green one on some split rims. would run another tomorrow as a daily.

Beetle RSI is my dream car. Well that and an NSX-R.. and a 599GTO... and...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I have to say the OP is frickin' cool. And I'm definitely not a Volkswagen man (Apart from the Scirocco R)

That last one looks like it's got a smug grin on its face though.

330Ci cab
i like the look of the new beetle, the other one is just turd. in fact, utter turd. goldfish bowl on wheels that isn't very pleasant to drive or look at

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
In fact, it's definitely a photoshop.

Odd that you'd pretend it's your car, no?

172 cup
Defo photoshop seeing the flickr pic. Good spot Luke I didn't even see that an I'm in print, mind you I had no reason to not believe it wasnt

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well this is all a bit odd.

Why on earth would someone do this???

Status
Not open for further replies.