ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yes it's a Beetle and No I Wont Cut Your Hair ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very strange thread for what is, a really bad car.

I lolled hard at the garage door!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Guys I'm trying to get my car into the top 50 @ CSS this year.

Took this five minutes ago on my driveway.

PLZ LIKE!!1!

Untitled-1_zps82c942d2.jpg

Sorry about Andy Peters, I couldn't get rid of him. He wouldn't even put a shirt on FFS.

Ray has since killed Pingu.

PLZ LIKE 4 MY CHANCE TO BE ON SHOW AT CSS!!!!!!

Inferno 225 cup
Guys I'm trying to get my car into the top 50 @ CSS this year.

Took this five minutes ago on my driveway.

PLZ LIKE!!1!

Untitled-1_zps82c942d2.jpg

Sorry about Andy Peters, I couldn't get rid of him. He wouldn't even put a shirt on FFS.

Ray has since killed Pingu.

PLZ LIKE 4 MY CHANCE TO BE ON SHOW AT CSS!!!!!!

Now that's tasty and you must live somewhere really nice, my only doubt is (not that I'm saying its a photoshop) but the writing on the top right lead me to believe something wasn't quite right, but the rest is really good and credit to you.

Like said above andy peters can f**k off.

Now that's tasty and you must live somewhere really nice, my only doubt is (not that I'm saying its a photoshop) but the writing on the top right lead me to believe something wasn't quite right, but the rest is really good and credit to you.

Like said above andy peters can f**k off.

Its his photography signature iirc

and looks awesome on venoms for some reason.... suits it ridiculously well

Just got a picture of it winning Best of Show at Players later in the year, the crowd are going mental as you can see.

charliebeetle.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
PS or not, if I landed home in a beetle I'd get laughed at. Any old VAG lowered with wheels does not equal cool. Nor does being 'different'.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is it just me that thinks the 500 looks really good with that suspension/wheel combo??

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Now the venom lovers are surfacing... My mate had a brand new mk1 16v back in the day, lowered on venoms. Looked wicked!

Status
Not open for further replies.