ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yes or no to this?

Renaultsport Clio 197
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] chopped up in photoshop..black wheels and red calipers.Not too good photo but I tried
Nimbus never looks right in the photos so will probably look totaly different "live".

And lowered/spaced would look even better?
it's gloss black btw lol

here's standard with black

alo.jpg

and lowered with black wheels

alo1.jpg

so..YES OR No to the wheels?

[/FONT]

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yes!!! To both!!

Get the wheels in Gloss Black, like the Megane F1

Lowering it would help the "look" massively too

Renaultsport Clio 197
Yes!!! To both!!

it looks a bit too low in the 2nd photo cause i'm not too good with photoshop

i'm getting the H&R 45/30mm springs and spacers

I'll try to get my friend with F1 meggy to let my try his wheels so I can make up my mind

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yes!!! To both!!

+1

The best thing i did to mine was paint the Calipers Red. They stand out so much!!!! Brembo's should be Red anyway imo. And get it dropped on Coilovers ;). I even think the Cup spoiler would look good on a slammed 197. I have toyed with the idea, but will probably go for a more subtle one.

Renaultsport Clio 197
i will also be puting the spoiler on, not the cup one...one from the renault accesories page or the Elia one, i do not know yet

Ash87, I did think about silver calipers but thez wouldnt stick out as much as the red and it would just make the wheels too black ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
do you know where to view the Renault accessories??? I want the 'hooped' spoiler thats found on the lesser model Clios but cant find it online :(

Clio on SL 2118s
yes from me mate, but i wouldnt go as far on the lowering as you have in the chop. just so the wheels look as if they fill the arches better.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Yes, but that's far too low, it looks broken :)

Dan