ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yesterdays Little accident.

clio 182 black /gold
I hit a pothole. Stupid roads due to lack of maintance.
100_2052.jpg

More here
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/leeshez/Pothole/

ST
Theres too much sidewall on the tyre for my liking...note to Lee...drive it harder..

On another note, that is a pisser mate!

clio 182 black /gold
write into the council and send your photos and they should pay for a tire.
First i rang them, then they said write so, I have wrote a letter to them this afternoon with pictures. That road is murder. Cars park any where they like and the buses struggle also.

Good luck LOL. Unless you can prove the council was aware of the pothole (i.e. it's already been reported to them) but hadn't fixed it within a certain time, then you've not got a leg to stand on.

Of course, get a mate to report the pothole for you. Give it 24-48hrs or so, make sure they haven't fixed it, then phone up to complain that you just hit a pothole and ask whether it's been previously reported...

No idea if that works but worth a try? Heard it mentioned before.

Last edited:
  clio 182 black /gold

Good luck LOL. Unless you can prove the council was aware of the pothole (i.e. it's already been reported to them) but hadn't fixed it within a certain time, then you've not got a leg to stand on.

Of course, get a mate to report the pothole for you. Give it 24-48hrs or so, make sure they haven't fixed it, then phone up to complain that you just hit a pothole and ask whether it's been previously reported...

Could be an idea. The beatles wrote a song about Blackburn / Darwen 10,000 holes i think due to the state of the roads.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

^ Exactly!!! I got f**k all and i sent in pics showin it was 8in deep and 32in across!

Dear, mr robertson...blah blah blah...It's within Tolerance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!! I could see my uncle in new Zealand!!! FFS

Black Gold 182 W/CupPacks
Most roads in the UK are a joke unfortunately. Since I moved from a walloy soft 306 HDi to my 182 its shown me its much worse than I thought.
Makes you wonder what they are doin with our road taxes....

visualize whirled pe
The roads in wales always seem to be really good. I dont know if it is the scenery adding to the driving pleasure but i always find the general road surfaces to be smooth when I've driven there.

172 Cup
note to ppl: council dont do road maintance. its another company so writing in wont get you very far.