ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet More New Prima Products In Stock!

Formally Alex C
Hi all,

Three new Prima Car Care releases that are now in stock and ready to go!

Prima Hydro - rrp £7.99
A remarkably durable wax-as-you-dry spray (Polymer Wax/Sealant to be exact). After washing your car but before you dry, simply mist Hydro on the surface. Proceed to dry normally. The result? A beautiful glossy slick surface with solid protection. Why wax when you can Hydro?
Hydro.gif

Prima Nero Vinyl & Rubber Protection - rrp £7.49
A water-based vinyl and rubber protectant and dressing for both interior and exterior surfaces. Water-based means no messy, high-shine oils! It leaves the surface with a rich, silky, matte finish. UV inhibitors defend against sun damage and gives Nero has excellent durabiity.
Suggested uses: dash, exterior plastic trim, tyres, and any other plastic or vinyl surfaces.
Nero.gif

Prima Finish Light Cut Polish - rrp £9.99
A light finishing polish used to remove fine paint imperfections, such as hazing left by a more aggressive polish. Finish contains mild cleaners which help remove oxidation buildup. Finish is silicone and wax free.
*Note* - Finish is VERY light, and is primarily mean't for removing buffer haze and contamination, not for actual swirl removal. To put it in contrast with other polishes, it's slightly lighter than Poorboy's World SSR 1 polish.
Finish.gif

I'll be posting some pics this coming weekend but, as with all Prima's earlier products, am VERY impressed with the way they are working so far.

Usual ClioSport discount applies: 10% by cheque or 6.5% by Paypal. Cheque payment details are on the website. Paypal address is serious_performance@hotmail.com
(don't forget the underscore between 'serious' and 'performance').

Any questions feel free to call me, pm or e-mail me at serious_performance@hotmail.com.

Cheers! :)

Formally Alex C
Similar yes, although the Hydro is Polymer based and doesn't use Carnauba for it's protection. You can use Hydro as a waterless wash (as with most QD type products) but, ideally it's used before you dry the car having just been washed, spray it on the wet panels, then dry as normal.
It's a maintenance product when you haven't got time to wash the car and then wax/seal, or QD afterwards..... This product gives a great finish and some protection in minimal time.

Rich - Got it and replied :).

Cheers.
Alex.

106 GTi
Cheers - Likewise with the reply.

Hydro sounds great but as I am going for the QEW ... One for next time.