ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yo folks. I'm back, and have a quick favour to ask, purleeeeeease.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Nah then Cliosporters,

How goes it? Been a while since I've been on here.

Some of you older members may remember me (i've been here since the start, over 12 years foooooook!).

I've not owned a Clio for some time now, but currently have a mk2 Golf 20v turbo for fun. Thought id give something else a go after owning about 8 Clio's hehe.

Anyway, main reason I am here, is to ask a quick favour. I need to get some info on peoples opinions of mobile phone battery performance (I know mine is shite, and most people would agree).

If you could be so kind to complete my survey, it is only short (3-4 mins average completion time), and if you choose to give your email (its completely anonymous and email is optional), then I will enter you into a draw for £50 cash (via bank transfer or PayPal), and there is also a £10 voucher at the end for use on my gadget website.

Anyone who knows me knows I have offered cash incentives before and am legit and always pay up. I currently only have 50 entries with an email, so a good chance of winning :cool:

Anyway, the link is here >>>>> http://goo.gl/VP75pt

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Your old pal, Adams_16v!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Done.

Battery is the biggest problem with most modern smartphones. I've had my battery replaced in my S4 once already (owned it about 8 months) and the new one is already going down the pan. Every time Samsung release a software update the drain on the battery gets worse and worse, so much bloatware.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Thanks folks!

Welsh182 - standard mk4 ECU deimobilised and unlocked.

Just fitting a new bigger turbo so will be taking it to R-Tech for a custom map soon.