ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York Raceway 1st May ...........TIMES

What times did everyone run?

Was a mint day...loads of awesome machiney there.

[Edited by Winston on 02 May 2005 at 3:09pm]

mailto:14.4@97mph">14.4@97mph was my best.....but i was hitting 14s on all my runs:D

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 02 May 2005
What times did everyone run?Was a mint day...loads of awesome machiney there.
[Edited by Winston on 02 May 2005 at 3:09pm] <a href= "mailto:14.4@97mph">14.4@97mph was my best.....but i was hitting 14s on all my runs:D

Well done mate thats a cracking time. Have you noticed much of an improvement with the manifold?

2.0 16v F7R engine, Scorpion s/s exhaust, BB decat, Supersprint exhaust manifold, King dong induction kit , Magnorecore leads, P/S steering pump removed.

But it was the stripping of the interior/weight saving that was the key.

89 Supra Turbo

i was running mailto:14.7@91mph">14.7@91mph in a 182 so you did realy well.

Mine was striped out too mailto:0-60@6.14">0-60@6.14 best time and my first time on the strip

[Edited by seacombe2379 on 03 May 2005 at 8:11am]

MERCEDES CLS AMG

13.2 @ 107 .......... The track was yet again wet as it pissed it down + the line up track was covered in mud and sh*t so that was getting dragged onto the start line.

What pisses me off is the favouritism towards the yank stuff. Where they que up its hard concrete with no mud or water. Also when they line up on the grid they have a designated area thats nice n sticky so there launch times are better and there terminal speeds are much higher .

The amount of money they draft in must be thousands over a weekend but they never seem to invest it in the track. At santa pod they have a blower jet to dry the track off and track cleaning equipment. At york they have a nob head with a brush.

Im starting to dislike York.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 03 May 2005

Im starting to dislike York.
Who about a trip down to Shakespeares County one weekend?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

I got a best of the day 15.03, but averaging 15.2s / 15.5s @ 91 / 92mph.

My times were getting better throughout the day...good fun this 1/4miling lark.

Will check the results when they are posted up on yorks site.

I agree with j3ned. It was my first time on sunday and the track was really muddy...no good for traction and fast times.

megane coupe F7R

13.2 @ 107 .......... The track was yet again wet as it pissed it down + the line up track was covered in mud and sh*t so that was getting dragged onto the start line.

Surely you would be in the 12s then when dry? Thats mental

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Quote: Originally posted by Andyvalver on 03 May 2005

Surely you would be in the 12s then when dry? Thats mental

13.0 @ 112 in the dry but i just cant get traction. Theres too much power and i need to get my LSD fitted ASAP. I know i will get into the 12s then..........100 % sure !!!!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 03 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 03 May 2005

so Winston should be running even faster!!! :eek: :devilish: AV IT
:devilish:

northy text 2live...... i got a 13.6 lmfao
tis what i was told....never questioned them tbh...lol should of known it was a wind up.

MERCEDES CLS AMG

hey - thought you said you was tailing me the other week on the way to the RR ?? i thought you had got the willy stuck in 1st when i raced you on sunday !! :D

Good time anyway mate - are you hooked ???

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

was a good doo matt.....ill stick to karting i recon.

Was brill lining up against you at the end of the day....:D

Im well up for another go now...just want to pick a better day.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Shame the next one clashes with FCS.....get on msn later northy and Ill send you some vids...

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

That would be a serious weekend..but Im up for it! Just need to get the motor sorted first....:cry:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

im sure youll be back in front soon mate...as for running at pod ??? Ill let you know nearer the time matt.

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Sat 16th july - french car weekend at the POD ?? anyone on for a convoy and campin out ??

Have i to put a post in meetings and events

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 03 May 2005

Ace....my best time - 15.210 @ 92.150 mph
Pah... thought these Williams were meant to be quick... ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

29th and 30th so you can go to the FCS on sunday and york on bank hol monday
Thats my plan... we get the Tuesday off too... :cool: