ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Meet 1-7-2018 Wakefield

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
It's about time we got together and met up, put faces to names and picked fault with each others cars?. After the register thread it seems Wakefield is the most central place for most of us so I propose to meet up at The Calder Island pub just off junction 39 of the M1, WF2 7AW. If we meet there at 12.30-1.00pm we can have a drink and chat grab some food (fish n chip shop does takeaway too) and then either go for a drive or as Rob pointed out theres a car meet going on at Sandal RUFC only a few miles away we could drop in on. That is £2 entry which goes towards the rugby club.

Last time for the old tag list I promise!
@Matthew
@realnumber 1
@Feirny
@jenic
@Bear Head
@Brookie.
@Donny_Dog
@Kchristmas
@dolphinsfan
@Nick_Leeds
@Rossi1989
@Simon_16v
@jaysmith
@newb
@leeds2592
@C.J
@Dom_capper
@Sii.
@nebraska182
@YorkshireDaz
@Sj1782
@OssPoop
@Tobz_mw
@Steve_RS2250
@AJJ
@smith647
@Paul Mitch 1986
@Turbo steve
@RB 182
@DanSej6
@Ashh
@gogs_101
@182Brodie
@dolphinsfan
@Rossington
@Potatoes
@AIRBORNEGOD
@haimsey
@jamescolli
@Matt-R27
@Addsclio94
@Robdaviesss
@Jon46
@Co182
@Niall
@merlin7
@Steveball
@mossyv6
@joe hk&uk
@cb10
@EyByGum
@donnylad
@dCi_rep
@Gavin2617
@Louis
@RenaultVirgin

clio 172, mondeo td
Looking at the times for the meet at the rugby club, starts at 11am and finishes at 2pm, so if your meeting at 12.30 and eating the meet might be done before you get there

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I ain't got the blue badge, maybe that's why it's not working?
Doesn’t work with the blue badge.? I’ve got a mate coming down Friday while Saturday so won’t be able to make it unfortunately.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Forecast rain for Sunday, maybe. I'll be at the pub at half 12, if nobody else turns up I'll go to the car people and part ex my French tin for a seat and drift away quietly like @Steve_RS2250 has[emoji23]

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
My mate is coming next weekend now so might be able to come, just don’t have anywhere to wash the car now?

clio 172, mondeo td
Won’t be in the Clio as it’s poorly but just got to the wakey show and there’s some decent stuff here already, I’m in the Mondeo st220