ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Meet - 3rd/4th August @ Xscape, Castleford

Hey Guys,Thought

I'd have a go at organising my first meet on here.

Thinking of 3rd/4th August (which is preferred?) at Xscape in Castleford, nice central location for most in the region and plenty of places to grab a bite to eat if people are up for it?

Any other suggestions let me know! Otherwise I hope people can make it along. I have put this up on another forum I'm active on so hopefully be a decent turnout.

Cheers

Simon

I could do the 4th (Sunday) - would be nice to see some northerners again :)

Which other forum have you put this on? I could put it on 106owners and saxperience - see if we can get a big french meet on the go? :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't have minded having a look at your cup Phil. That sucks.

See if you can drag mark from french sport out in his. His new flocked dash looks sweet.

clio 172 cup
I've posted this on Yorkshire friends modified on Facebook too hopefully we should have a few more this time round

God knows what's going on with this but there's a group of people from facebook having a meet in the overspill car park (WF10 5HW) at Xscape

12pm start - there's going to be photography coverage etc... so I suggest we tag onto that.
I'll be there :)

RB Clio 182
Im off work untill the 13th now so ill probably bob along if im not busy.

12pm sunday at the xscape overflow carpark castleford?