ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Reunion Meet - Sunday 4th July

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It'll be 10 years since the last decent TOPO meet

How about a big Yorkshire meet, old members can catch up with each other, new(er) members can stand in a corner and not talk to us, god forbid it involves a drive too.

Location ideas welcome, is TOPO even still there? Maybe we could go to The Motorist instead?

Anyone up for it?

Tagging the old guard since none of you will look in here - @leeds_182 @Matthew @Feirny @ipodsandguns @Brookie. @chriscummins7 @realnumber 1 @Gaz. @Harpham

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
If I get my heap out the garage and insured in the next month or so I will try join in for something. The Motorist is on my list of places to visit

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Well I already fucked up by putting a date in the title 😂

This is why I’m not a rep any more, it’s hard work, maybe weds 30th June? That’s plenty of notice

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Just realised I'm in the video, I don't remember that meet at all :LOL: . Blue cup, YX52 UZM.

I can't do 30th personally, but don't mind me, I'll make sure I come to the next reunion meet in 2031.