ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

you got your tickets for French Car Show yet?

Flame red 172
Got mine today :)

Do track session tickets get sent to me or do I need to pick them up on the day from someone on the stand?

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Got my tickets and passes through last week fine. Does anyone know where the clio sport stand will be?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Is it possible to change the club stand pass on previously ordered tickets?

Last year they didnt seem to care which stand we went on aslong as we had a pass, like sneaking into the wrong movie :rasp:

we cannot enforce which stand people park on as there are 3000 cars coming in.

All we can do is direct you to the correct gate and let the clubs arrange their own stands like other events,

133, 182, Kangoo 182
we cannot enforce which stand people park on as there are 3000 cars coming in.

All we can do is direct you to the correct gate and let the clubs arrange their own stands like other events,
Ah that's good to hear :D Looks like I'll be joining CS then

if you have changed stands you should tell us to we can change stand sizes as thats a major part of the set up. Stand sizes are made up on how many book in advance.

Mark

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Got mine today :)

Do track session tickets get sent to me or do I need to pick them up on the day from someone on the stand?

If you have purchased track time from ClioSport, Mark will be despatching this on our behalf