ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car when you was 19

LY V6 with Recaros
A 1.0L Nissan Micra

DebMicra.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
When i was 19 i had a 1.3 fiesta Ghia, a 1.4 Orion Equipe, and a Rover 218vvc Coupe in amethyst purple with white leather !

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The good 'ol Punto Sporting 1.6 8v. Didn't get it at 19 - couldn't afford that then, but it was my first car....

I wonder if P170 NVU is still knocking about somewhere???

D.

AT 19 i will still own my 1.4 clio

ALthough im working full time at next and at 18 moving to london to do a marketing degree and will be on £30k a year so maybe upgrade to a v6 or a focus st at 18 1/2 or 19!

Lee

BMW M2C
haha, back then that was a nice car. Same insurance group as a Fiesta XR2i. I could have had one of those but that would have been chav. lol

Lee

BMW M2C
haha, back then that was a nice car. Same insurance group as a Fiesta XR2i. I could have had one of those but that would have been chav. lol

hehe are the alloys/exhaust the gti ones yeh?

Yeah, it's a totally standard 220GTi. It was a nice car after an Astra 1.3L. It had half leather, electric windows and sunroof and a lot more poke. It didn't corner too well, but was nice and comfy. One up and running it went well.

rover2.jpg

rover4.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Turned 18 a couple of months back, brought this a few weeks ago
P1000805.jpg

Plan on keeping it for a year or 2

This was my car at 19, not the actual bus but same colour. It was sitting a bit lower, had nicer wheels and no spare on the front. Went round Europe for 6 months in it.

mk1 phase 2 hybrid :-)
i am 19 and i have got mk1 phase1 valver , but i work full time and live at home !

and i no they are phase 2 wheels on a phase 1 before i get any abuse lol

Attachments

• me car.jpg
    me car.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 30