ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Car's Greatest Moment Captured

DSC02013-1.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
she loves it................
223302837-M.jpg

no t**t strip now though.... oh and i have a splitter of sorts

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
this is probably my favourite out of thousands of my old car, dont know what it is about it, was at the start of a nightshift in the summer when it was still light, its just sitting at the perfect ride height and the picture shows off the lines of the mk2 clio perfectly imo, loved that car!!!

160520074po5.jpg

Octavia vRS tfsi
Again, got to agree with others on summing up what the car is all about.
I have hundreds of nice pics of the car after detailing but this one says more about the car.
After around ten laps flat out of Kirkistown track trying to shake off a remapped R26.

brakes.jpg

Still waiting on the High res.

Going to hit Kirkistown at some point this year. Missed out on a session advertised on PH by a few days at the end of last year. How does the Clio fare up there, really seems like it's a bit of a big power circuit....

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Me getting lost then ending up in a school playground in Germany yes a SCHOOL

P7290200.jpg

Trophy 007
fatboyslims is an astonishing pic, must'e had a rea pounding to get the brakes glowing that red in all that rather wet looking wetty water

Octavia vRS tfsi
fatboyslims is an astonishing pic, must'e had a rea pounding to get the brakes glowing that red in all that rather wet looking wetty water

Very easy to absolutely melt your brakes around Kirkistown. Long straights and high high speed braking to very low corner speed lap after lap.

Cracker of a photo!

Clio 172
Me and my friend Tom getting ready to attack the black mountain, for me thats what its all about, Good friend, good car, great road!

tom_3.gif

Chosen because of the beasting I'd just given the Clio before taking this photo - one of the best drives I had in my Clio (and there were a few). Photo was also taken on the spur of the moment: I just spotted the sun setting and fired off a few shots.

2006-04-09Blacknesspic18.gif

Some brilliant photos in this thread :)

Black Gold with cup packs
it sadly appears that some people cant read, as is my general thought process on a lot of CS members.

vts_saxo, lovely car lad, and great photo, but it does say just clios for the moment :)

.nathan. cant actually think of anything to say mate

It actually says
No mention of clios only there

1 Series Coupe
it sadly appears that some people cant read, as is my general thought process on a lot of CS members.

vts_saxo, lovely car lad, and great photo, but it does say just clios for the moment :)

.nathan. cant actually think of anything to say mate

It actually says
No mention of clios only there

it has to be your clio, not other cars for the moment people. can be someone else's photo and you can allow them to post it on your behalf (if rich or other handy camera people have the one you like best)
let's just get a thread full of great pics :)

• it has to be your clio, not other cars for the moment people. can be someone else's photo and you can allow them to post it on your behalf (if rich or other handy camera people have the one you like best)

Do some people just not read the threads first?