ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your either selling it or your not?

Ok this problem has to be sorted out. i have been looking in the for sale section for the last month or so and have came across 7 or 8 182's for sale. thing is these people who are advertising there cars can you please not advertise the car for sale if your not gonna sell the car. every person i have contacted about if they are intrested in selling the car have turned around and said nah not selling it @ the moment. well if this is the case why bother putting it on the for sale section if its not for sale?
i have wasted so much time ringing people trying to view these cars and contacting them for info about the car and all i get is nah dont know if i wanna sell it now.

Please mods can you make a rule saying dont bother putting ya car on here for sale unless you do want to sell it. it a waste of bandwidth and it a waste of peoples time.

Sorry for the moan people but its getting beyond a joke now.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Its not just cars, other items get posted and then when you enquire replies stop coming, even when you are interested and have been exchanging emails they then suddenly dry up.

Some other sites have rules preventing sales negotiation outside of the forum to keep things fair.