ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your steering wheel here please!

200 FF Storm Grey
DSC_8255.jpg

DSC_8265.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
hi J, i love the steering wheel in your car and im after something similar. have you got arrans details, number etc. and how much that he charges? PM me if prefered. also where did you get the carbon fibre insert and dash inserts from?

canny wait to get my wheel sorted.

cheers

You can find Arran here - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-Please-Read!!!&highlight=steering+wheel+trim

The Carbon Steering wheel trim - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?481117-Carbon-Fiber-Parts&highlight=carbon

320 to 330 is about right IMO. I've got a 320 momo (albeit not currently fitted to anything) 300 is too small and 350 is too big.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
206674_1516037441309_1845688483_945871_7402883_n.jpg

standard re-trimmed, i never saw the issue with the size of the wheel but since ive been driving a mk3 i cant go back to the huge wheel so going to have to get an RS sabelt or something

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
My favourite wheel for an rs, how much are these and can you buy them new? cheers.

super cheap. Lovely wheel. They soon look shagged though! I have one from my old clio for £100 if you want it.

My new clio has one fitted as well.

c69be6db.jpg

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Aren't they the same as non cup wheels, except you don't have the cruise control buttons on each side of the airbag?

clio 172
Yeh, that's a fake. Have you seen what happens to the fakes? Probs best not to Google it if you drive fast.

Has a look on Google and can't find much apart from people buying them as real and wondering why they receive a fake even though real ones are double the price

Can't see that I would have any problems it is tight to the Boss and after driving hasn't come loose.