ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your track day photos....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
cadwelllarge94iv.jpg

rollingatanglesey5ry.jpg

angleseymay38mp.jpg

cadwell23smaller6qi.jpg

84yn1.jpg

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
2CRW_6681_big.jpg

Ok, not really a track day pic but close enough i would say.....

It felt like the car split in half.

Have plenty of track pics I've personally taken but (obviously) not of my own car, think I'm up to about 600 Clio track pics now from the past year or so...

(time to dig out some old favourites ;))

72040426-L.jpg

57777693-L.jpg

76490591-L.jpg

76490623-L.jpg

80366705-L.jpg

65666498-L.jpg

80820641-L.jpg

75998422-L.jpg

76490590-L.jpg

Lionel Richie
Weeman said:
how many brave pills have you been having fred, grip grip grip grip grip NO GRIP, SIDEWAYS, BACKWARDS ARGHHHHHH

na, you just need to know how to drive ;) (i had a killer hangover when i was doing that!)

E90
FredYozzasport said:
na, you just need to know how to drive ;) (i had a killer hangover when i was doing that!)

Do you know in all my years on here, thats the first pic i've ever seen of a V6 going sideways, the rest of the rice pudding skin removing brigade better start trying harder.

Lionel Richie
Weeman said:
Do you know in all my years on here, thats the first pic i've ever seen of a V6 going sideways, the rest of the rice pudding skin removing brigade better start trying harder.

agrees
i held it too!
_K3C7967.jpg

E91 M Sport
Weeman said:
Do you know in all my years on here, thats the first pic i've ever seen of a V6 going sideways

Perhaps you should pay more attention then, I posted this link from Evo about a month ago....;)

car_photo_10355_5.jpg