ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Youtube technical question...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I have an account.

But i can't seem to find where i can show how many videos i have watched. mine doesn;t display... where is the option to show this?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
if you go onto your channel page (click your name) it should tell you on your little info box

Barge
I didn't think it showed how many you'd watched; only how many you had added and how many views those had had?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it can show you how many you have viewed. check out tom's.

Barge
Hang on, maybe it's only something others can see. I'll look at you in a second m'dear.

EDIT: You talking about -
Total Upload Views:

??

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL i have viewed 24,204 videos?! LOL you like my pink background?

Barge
Noooo, that's Tom's number... Is that what you're talking about though?

I can't see anywhere where it says how many he's viewed. That's how often his videos which he uploaded have been viewed.

ps. Mines pink too. :eek: <3

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ah ok.

it is really bugging the s**t out of me as others seem to be able to see how many videos they have watched but i can't :(

Barge
Seb, try clicking on My Account, then down the left hand side it'll say history? :cool: It will show you all the videos you've viewed whilst you've been signed in only. So anything you view whilst not signed in won't count.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
eh? nothing for me.

i am confused... and sad... i want to know.. :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nah i am always signed in on my laptop... :(

get nothing. annoying.. :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i can see my history of videos i have viewed.

but there is a way to see the total amount of videos you have watched whilst logged in.

not got any pics at the moment :(

DCi 100
Was going to ask this as I've seen this before but not recently. Will have to have to grab the url for my profile and sign out.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Boooooooooooo. :dapprove:

Does it not say at the bottom 1-15, or whatever 1-193, etc.?

yeah yeah i can see that. what i am talking about is similiar ot the total uploads vieiwng total. but this is for what you have watched in total yourself.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've just checked my profile and it doesn't say how many I've watched either. But I know for a fact that it used to!

EDIT: 1,000th Post, nice :)