ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Exhaust Query

Hey Guys, I am fairly new to the forum.

Hope you can help, i currently have a Yozza Exhaust System with decat, to be honest it sounds lovely but just want to be slightly quieter so looking to put a mid silencer to go with the exhaust.

I have had a look and it seems Yozza Exhaust no longer exist?! correct me if i am wrong.

Is there any mid silencer pipe on the market that i can just buy and fit with my Yozza exhaust system without having to get a custom made?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Hope you can help, i currently have a Yozza Exhaust System with decat, to be honest it sounds lovely but just want to be slightly quieter so looking to put a mid silencer to go with the exhaust.

I have had a look and it seems Yozza Exhaust no longer exist?! correct me if i am wrong.

Is there any mid silencer pipe on the market that i can just buy and fit with my Yozza exhaust system without having to get a custom made?

Thanks in advance.

The company that actually manufactured the Yozza is still very much in business as far as I know. I can’t remember what they’re called but someone will know.

Thanks in advance.

The company that actually manufactured the Yozza is still very much in business as far as I know. I can’t remember what they’re called but someone will know.
Thanks for the response, good to know. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction and go from there.

Thats perfect, thanks for your help guys will get in touch with them.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I’d put the cat back in rather than centre silencer
They came from new as a cat back system without centre silencer so god knows what it would sound like with one in.

As above JP exhausts is the company who manufactured them.

I’d put the cat back in rather than centre silencer
They came from new as a cat back system without centre silencer so god knows what it would sound like with one in.

As above JP exhausts is the company who manufactured them.
Sorry for the delay, thanks for the response guys, going to follow ur advice and put the cat back on as a first thing and go from there.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Why dont you get a small silencer in place of the cat? It would flow better!