ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Group Buy 2010 + Fitting a Yozza!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I have to say if you're intending on not cutting your 182 system and don't have a pit or ramp it's pretty difficult.

I've had my Yozza on for a while and I think it's great.

Yozza'd BG
when are you looking at getting these paid for and sent out ?

echo that.

i would 100% want one.

I need numbers first - the more numbers the cheaper it's gonna be! Put your names on the list above.

I've been told on Monday of this week that it will be 4 weeks before the exhausts will be available for purchase. I suggested we have until the 20th therefore to see how many numbers we can get so we can have the exhausts paid for and sent out by the end of the month.:)

Clio 172
I dont want to sound like a total tard here but what exhaust would it be for the 172 you were looking at?

I was looking at the super sport one at £339 because i just think the race would be too loud and cant be arsed with the hassle.

Track 172cup
if Yozza lets us do the 172 exhausts aswell then i'm sure they will let us have a choice of all the systems that they do

i'm caught between the supersports and the race (i think the only difference is that the race doesn't have a middle silencer but also includes a decat in the price)

Clio 172
if Yozza lets us do the 172 exhausts aswell then i'm sure they will let us have a choice of all the systems that they do

i'm caught between the supersports and the race (i think the only difference is that the race doesn't have a middle silencer but also includes a decat in the price)

The only thing that puts me off the race is how loud it is, is there a difference in performance with the race and supersport?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be incredibly interested in this for my 182...What is the approximate cost likely to be? I realise we might not know for sure until numbers are confirmed, but would need to know roughly before I commit.

Yozza'd BG
I'd be incredibly interested in this for my 182...What is the approximate cost likely to be? I realise we might not know for sure until numbers are confirmed, but would need to know roughly before I commit.

Have a look at #22 on Page 2 of this thread.

Yozza'd BG
Wightman - not being funny but i take it you have a 182 to put the exhaust system we'l be buying on?

Mondeo TDCi
are we going to aim for 20 to get them as cheap as possible? or just see what numbers are like nearer the end of the month?

Yozza'd BG
aiming for as many as we can get by the 20th of this month - yee_har has an MOT at the end of the month so need it paid and delivered by then. Might still get 20 if we keep pushing!:)

Titanium 182
That's a b*****d - who are these time wasting c**ts you speak of?

Was supposed to be going to view (and hopefully put a deposit on) a 182 today, cancelled my guitar lesson and other plans got £200 out for the deposit waited all day then the guy said he would "ring me in ten mins" to confirm it was ok for me to go. Never rang me back, rang him and he said he doesn't want to sell it to me incase someone else comes at the weekend and offers more :S
Stupid c**t.

Yozza'd BG
what a bawbag! It may have been a tactic to see if you'd panic and offer to pay him more - steer clear mate!

Titanium 182
what a bawbag! It may have been a tactic to see if you'd panic and offer to pay him more - steer clear mate!

Don't worry no way would I go see it now lawl. I'm contemplating taking out a small loan and getting a ly r27 :rasp:

M

mini-valver

A girl I know has being trying to get one from you lad, rang JP and Rick's left. Said they wont make any because y0z had upped and left?

Lionel Richie
s**t forgot to ring dan/zoe, i have one spare for them!

Rick has left, and yoz lives in Sydney, guess who's uk distributor? hiya!

no point ringing JP, they can't sell anyone f**k all under contract (nice try ;))

Track 172cup
so you able to sort us out then Fred ? ;)

any word on if 172 exhausts can be included in this or not then ?

Lionel Richie
yes they can, no problem

unfortunatley i'm in a bit of a pickle at them moment, i refuse to take money off people if i don't have the items in stock (ie to save waiting for 3 weeks +, that's how long it takes to make a batch)

i would quite happily do a group buy on

5 x 172 race systems (not doing 1 of this, and 1 of that etc)

and

5 x 182 systems

prices £TBC as that volume is less than normal

Clio 172
yes they can, no problem

unfortunatley i'm in a bit of a pickle at them moment, i refuse to take money off people if i don't have the items in stock (ie to save waiting for 3 weeks +, that's how long it takes to make a batch)

i would quite happily do a group buy on

5 x 172 race systems (not doing 1 of this, and 1 of that etc)

and

5 x 182 systems

prices £TBC as that volume is less than normal

So fred are you saying if we put our name down for the 172 exhaust you will not take payment until you have the exhausts in stock?

I ask because i would be looking to get in on this but payday aint till the 25th lol

Yozza'd BG
This has just got complicated - i take it the batch y0z told me he'd order 4 weeks from the 28th March hasn't been requested yet?

Howz this going to work with numbers as we have 7 for the 182 system - 2 will need to volunteer to wait longer for the exhaust?

clio 182 cup
s**t forgot to ring dan/zoe, i have one spare for them!

Rick has left, and yoz lives in Sydney, guess who's uk distributor? hiya!

no point ringing JP, they can't sell anyone f**k all under contract (nice try ;))

I ordeded a 182 Yozza a week or so ago direct off Yozzas website. I still havnt recieved any payment details yet tho. They may make the best exhausts but it appears their customer service dont match their quality exhausts. I dont suppose the uk distributor could sort me 1 out instead. Dont even mind sayin full price cuz im impatient.

Clio 172
I just noticed you said race system, not sure i am wanting that because of the noise. I was more interested in the supersport one casue i dont think i'd be too popular with the neighbours if i went with the race one lol.

I'll wait and see what is said over the next few days.;)