ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Group Buy 2010 + Fitting a Yozza!

Yozza'd BG
chap you can count me out if it makes it easier as i am not deperate for one..?

cheers mate - we'll see what is said on Monday with Fred and y0z and hopefully you'l be able to stay in, baring in mind y0z has told me he would have a batch ready in 4 weeks from the 8th of this month!

M

mini-valver

s**t forgot to ring dan/zoe, i have one spare for them!

Rick has left, and yoz lives in Sydney, guess who's uk distributor? hiya!

no point ringing JP, they can't sell anyone f**k all under contract (nice try ;))

Only reason I told them to ring Rick is because they were told they aren't going to be making any more exhausts for/on behalf of y0zza! Seems a massive sack ache getting hold of anything to do with y0z ATM dude :(

clio 182 cup
1) Nick 182
2) yee_har
3) Shadowness
4) Billy172
5) AceJon
6) mattyw
7) Wightman
8) Hally2k5
9)
10)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I tried to get a 'Yozza design' made by JP. Not intentionally, I just asked for the backbox to be mounted sideways. They declined because it'd basically be a YS system. lol.

You guys will have to go through YS/Fred.

Guys,

If anyone had bothered actually gettting in touch with me - then I might have been able to reply to this thread sooner.

Someone sent me a message a month ago saying that they wanted to do a group-buy - I said sure - get the numbers and I would sort it out - I haven't heard anything since - until seeing this thread.

If anyone wants either questions answering or any other information - just drop me a mail - you should get an answer within a few hours.

When you get the ten people just get in touch (with either Fred or myself), and I/we will sort it out.

Cheers,

/y0z

Just mailed yozza asking what exhausts are available, so I might be in but it will be one for a 172, it hasn't been mentioned which ones are available already has it??

Lionel Richie
there will be 5 172 race systems available also, but these are via BTM Performance, no group buy just normal stock for me

Yozza'd BG
Guys,

If anyone had bothered actually gettting in touch with me - then I might have been able to reply to this thread sooner.

Someone sent me a message a month ago saying that they wanted to do a group-buy - I said sure - get the numbers and I would sort it out - I haven't heard anything since - until seeing this thread.

If anyone wants either questions answering or any other information - just drop me a mail - you should get an answer within a few hours.

When you get the ten people just get in touch (with either Fred or myself), and I/we will sort it out.

Cheers,

/y0z

WTF!

I sent several emails back and forth with you and in one of the original ones directed you to this thread! Think you must have someone else using your account or somethin!

clio 182 cup
WTF!

I sent several emails back and forth with you and in one of the original ones directed you to this thread! Think you must have someone else using your account or somethin!

I have sent several emails over the past few weeks too. Tried pming you and your in box has been full, sent emails via Yozzasport.com, and made a order direct on your website. I figured you didnt want my money so i went else where n now Ive got coilovers on their way. I aint goin 2 bother emailin you 2 cancel my order because you probably wont read it anyways. Cheers Yoz

Arctic 182 + yozza
ok all that aside? anyone else?

failing which what do we have, 8 people?

can the person talking to y0z sort 8 systems?

Yozza'd BG
Im the one speaking to y0z so ill tell him once we have 10 because he wont do 8.

This is where we're at so far, so if we can get 2 more people then we can have this thing sorted and done for hopefully by the end of the month:

1) Nick 182
2) yee_har
3) Shadowness
4) Billy172
5) AceJon
6) mattyw
7) Wightman
8) Hally2k5
9)
10)

GO!

Mondeo TDCi
I have sent several emails over the past few weeks too. Tried pming you and your in box has been full, sent emails via Yozzasport.com, and made a order direct on your website. I figured you didnt want my money so i went else where n now Ive got coilovers on their way. I aint goin 2 bother emailin you 2 cancel my order because you probably wont read it anyways. Cheers Yoz

don't think hally2k5 is in..

Yozza'd BG
Im the one speaking to y0z so ill tell him once we have 10 because he wont do 8.

This is where we're at so far, so if we can get 3 more people then we can have this thing sorted and done for hopefully by the end of the month:

1) Nick 182
2) yee_har
3) Shadowness
4) Billy172
5) AceJon
6) mattyw
7) Wightman
8)
9)
10)

GO!

Track 172cup
we appreciate that Nick but were wanting to know if the 172 exhausts can be included in the GB at a cheaper price (as from BTM they will be full price)

Yozza'd BG
we appreciate that Nick but were wanting to know if the 172 exhausts can be included in the GB at a cheaper price (as from BTM they will be full price)

my apologies - i received an email from y0z telling me that the 172 exhausts could not be included unfortunately. That email was sent at the time when Fred said that the 172 exhausts could take part as per:

yes they can, no problem

unfortunatley i'm in a bit of a pickle at them moment, i refuse to take money off people if i don't have the items in stock (ie to save waiting for 3 weeks +, that's how long it takes to make a batch)

i would quite happily do a group buy on

5 x 172 race systems (not doing 1 of this, and 1 of that etc)

and

5 x 182 systems

prices £TBC as that volume is less than normal

which is why i never pm'd you mate cos i was confused at that point. Bottom line is - they cannae be included.:dapprove:

Track 172cup
ah right no probs bud cheers, was just looking for an answer either way, might get in touch with Yoz myself and see if we can run a 172 GB as the last 2 have been for 182's

Arctic 182
I'll be wanting one of these if they are going to be ready to be shipped soonish? :)

1) Nick 182
2) yee_har
3) Shadowness
4) Billy172
5) AceJon
6) mattyw
7) Wightman
8) rickster
9)
10)